WELCOME

**PLEASE GO TO MY NEW BLOG AT**

Monday, May 13, 2013

Crochet Baby Girl Set (for niece Bonnie's Baby Girl) - Blanket, Booties, Mittens and Cap-Hat

May 13, 2013

Made a beautiful Baby Girl set for my niece Bonnie's new baby girl in Texas.  I used my own hat, booties and mittens pattern that is on this site also made a new blanket pattern (pending).

YES - I do commission work - email me if you would like me to make one for you.



(complete adorable set)

(baby booties/socks)

(baby hat with flower on top instead of pompom)

(precious mittens)

(blanket, booties, mittens and hat)

2 comments:

  1. If at all possible, could you make me a blanket with my choice of yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello could you make crochet baby girl set and how much do you charge I would love it to be the same colors you have or do you have the patterns
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog